Before you head out to your big box store to pick up your “candy loot” (as we call it in our house) take a minute to take the “Teal Pumpkin Project Pledge”. F.A.R.E. (Food Allergy Research Education) created the Teal Pumpkin Project Pledge a year ago to raise food allergy awareness along with creating an opportunity where every child can participate in the fun of Halloween. The Teal Pumpkin Project Pledge is a campaign that encourages families to have a safe Halloween by handing out non-food treats alongside their traditional candy treats. The pledge is super simple and a wonderful way to include all our little ghost & goblins in some Halloween fun. Here is what you can do…
- Jump on over to FARE & take the pledge.
- Print off your free Teal Pumpkin Project Pledge sign & display in your window or on your door for all to see. (Our house chose the “We have candy & non-food treats!” sign.) OR you can donate $10 & the Teal Pumpkin Project Pledge will send you your own window cling to hang on your window or glass door.
- Spray paint or decorate a pumpkin teal….super easy to do!
- Pick up some non-food treats at your local store. Need some ideas? FARE has an entire list of goodies on their website (ie. stickers, crayons, bouncy balls, bracelets, tattoos, vampire teeth, whistles, etc.)
Check out these Teal Pumpkin Project ideas for your front porch.
Want to take your support a step further? Check out these fundraising ideas for the Teal Pumpkin Project that you can do right in your neighborhood. My favorite one is “hosting a Teal Pumpkin Painting Party”.
Participating in the “Teal Pumpkin Project” is a super easy way to show your family’s support for children with food allergies. Halloween is a memorable time for all our little & big pumpkins and creating an opportunity so no one is left out on the fun is so important. Don’t forget to hashtag on your social media #TealPumpkinProject to spread the word about this important campaign to keep our little ones safe & happy.
What will you be filling in your candy basket this year for our the “Teal Pumpkin Project?”
If you enjoyed this post check out our Small Victories Sunday Linkup where you can find the best of the best from easy-peasy DIYs, to favorite reads, to yummy recipes to lots more. Sit back & enjoy the FUN…..
It’s a happy fall here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Our linkup last week was full of great fall and pumpkin themed ideas, blogging tips and home decor. Our co-hosts have been busy commenting, sharing and inviting the best bloggers to participate in our linkup. That means we’ve got the best fall, home and life hacks to get you to read, eat, craft, live and blog well!
Bloggers, our linkup is designed to share your BEST posts to inspire our fast growing community of readers. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, since my kids visit my blog, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Give some love to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Tanya M from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Heather from GeminiRed Creations (crafts, handmade, small business) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Tidbits of Experience (family, entertainment, books) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Heather from Simply Save (saving money, DIY, crafts) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Tiffani from All Inspired Mom (family, crafts, planning)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Shandra from With Heart Wide Open (life, faith, family)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Our Featured Bloggers for most clicked posts from last week’s linkup were:
Blog Ahead Challenge by Mom’s Small Victories
Simple Tips for Fall Skin by Grammie Time
Gather Around the Amish Table book review by Create with Joy
Currently Fall Y’all by The Mad Mommy.
25 Signs an Entrepreneur Career is for You by Financially Wise on Heels.
5 Things We Chose to Splurge On by The Orthodox Mama
Congratulations to all our Featured Bloggers. Grab the Featured Blogger button below if you like and spread the good news that you were our Featured Blogger this week!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on the 2 posts ahead of you for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!